Godfrey

lkjames1

We have booked with Godfrey. We have a choice if returning to the ship at 2 or staying at the beach and returning at 4. The ship leaves at 5.

Has anyone stayed on his tour and returned at 4 with their ship departing at 5? About how far is it from the beach (Magens, Coki or Coral World) to the ship?

There are 6 ships in port that day. We would like to stay at the beach, but do not want to risk missing the ship. Thanks!:)

We just toured with Godfrey last week. I can't comment on the late beach return to the ship but I can tell you what we experienced.

We reserved a 10:00 departure with the shopping/sightseeing tour. It was a bit of a late departure, about 10:15, and we shopped until 12:00. He offered a later pick up, 12:30, from downtown but we stuck with 12:00. He promptly picked us up and the sightseeing tour was AWESOME. He was extremely informative and professional. During the tour, he dropped people off at Magen's Bay beach and we continued to Coki Beach where we picked up others to return to the ship. We were scheduled to return to the ship at 2:00 but it was closer to 2:45, which was fine with us. It was probably about 10-15 minutes from Coki Beach back to the ship.

We were driving in tandem with another Godfrey trolley/vehicle and he told us he has more than a few trolleys but I'm not sure how they rotate throughout the day.

There were 6 or 7 ships in port on the day we were there as well.

He was very accommodating and I'm sure would let you know about making it back to the ship. We paid upon departure and I believe we could have paid more later to stay at the beach. I would suggest asking/confirming the timing with him prior to departure.

We wouldn't hesitate to book with Godfrey again and highly recommend him.

I hope this helps you out a bit.

If the ship departs at 5:00, you're required to be on board no later than 4:30 and even that is cutting too close for our comfort. We're always back to the ship an hour before it leaves. That being said, the previous poster said things got behind and the 2:00 return turned into 2:45. What if the 4:00 scheduled return would turn into 4:45? :eek:

Thanks for the info. We will return at 2:00- not worth cutting it too close and miss the ship.

Hi LKJames, I posted the same question and wanted to stay at the beach and return at 4pm, but will stick to the 2pm too. What ship will you be on? We're on Oasis of the Seas (Feb 26).

Hi LKJames, I posted the same question and wanted to stay at the beach and return at 4pm, but will stick to the 2pm too. What ship will you be on? We're on Oasis of the Seas (Feb 26).

We are on the Noordam sailing March 28th.

Please post on your return what time you ended up returning to the ship. (2 or 4)

Have a great time.

We too are considering Godfrey (NCL Epic 26th April) for our 1st visit to St Thomas. Epic departs at 4pm so we've asked to be back by 3pm. should we make this earlier as there are also 6 ships in port on our day :eek:

Also, can anyone shed any light on the sights visited? Zuzu5 - where did you go?? what are the 'must sees'?? Having looked at Godfrey's site can't we'd be too fussed over seeing Blackbeards castle or Drakes seat!

I think we'd be quite happy with a couple of hours shopping, mountain top, skyline drive and a beach but would we be missing out?? Also, which beach, especially with 6 ships in??

I have looked at the threads and searched but am going round in circles......our first plan involved paradise point but decided this is overprived and will probably be very busy :rolleyes:

All advice greatly received!!

Archived