Carnival Liberty Cabin Question

bwg03

Ok, I just go a huge rush of excitement...we are cruising in September, spa deck balcony, 1108, do tell me...do we have FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOW AND DOOR TO BALCONY? Our first balcony, and if that is the case...it will be quite a scene to get me off that ship at the end of our cruise!!!

#septembercantcomefastenough

I am so excited...I think I just reported my own post by accident! DUH.....

We are sailing in September on the spa deck, 1108, our FIRST balcony, PLEASE...do tell, do we actually have floor to ceiling window and door to balcony??!!!!

This cruise is going to be so amazing in EVERY way!!!

TIA!!! <3

I would be careful with looking into the spa balconies. What this post is about is "Oceanview" spa deck which came with floor to ceiling windows. I believe they got rid of them and just made balconies. To my limited knowledge the Spa deck balconies do not have any type of roofing above them. If its sunny there is no shade, if it were to rain you would be out in the elements, and also other passengers if they look over the railing on the top deck will be able to see you on the balcony.

I was looking into the spa deck balconies on the liberty myself but after researching decided against it after viewing deck plans and other review and comments.

That picture isn't cabin 1115 on the Liberty. 1115 is a balcony cabin, it's the very first cabin going in from the outside area. We stayed in 1115 on our cruise in Jan on the Liberty and have booked it again for our cruise in October. We've stayed in the same cabin on each cruise we've taken our kids on so far. 1115 on the Victory, Truimph and Liberty. We love the convenience of it since the kids usually stay at the pool by the slide and on the slide.