Tampa hotel with best pool?

dollyo

We are spending a few pre and post days in Tampa and are looking for a hotel with a really nice pool area and heated pool. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Thank you very much. Sharon

dollyo-I've stayed in several of the nicer Tampa hotels and can't say as there is any 1 that I feel is really "SPECIAL" as far as the pool area goes. I think I would make my decision based on some other additional factors.

We stay at the Tampa Airport Hilton, they actually have a very nice pool area and hot tub, Having stayed with several hotels in tampa, I would say the Hilton has the largest pool area, Embassy Suites Westshore has the 2nd largest.

The Hilton is located 2 miles from the airport and across the street from the int'l mall, they have a shuttle that will take you around the area.

The Hilton has a very good shuttle program to the port they have vans leaving every half hour, sometimes 2 or 3 leaving at the same time, it is very organized though, you sign up for the time you want and the drivers load and leave right on time, Very impressive.

The embassy suites does not offer port shuttles you have to wait in line for a taxi in the lobby.

Happy cruising

Archived