What to do with a 3 and 7 year old?

alcie

We're visiting St. Thomas for the first time in July sailing on FOS. I'm not sure where to take our girls because the little one is too young for most water sports being that she'll only be 3. My hubby and older daughter would love something water related though so I'm wondering if there are any beaches that are toddler friendly and any safe touristy spots where we could take both girls?

When in St. Thomas we always go to Megans Bay Beach. Love it there. Our 6 year old has been there 3 times or so and our 2 year old has only been there once. YOu can take an open air taxi there, can't remember how much per person there and back, although it wasn't to much maybe $6 per person one way and then it is like $2 or so per person to get into the beach. It is considered a National park or something like that so the money goes toward the preservation of the beach.

You and your girls might enjoy Coral World and Coki Beach, they are right next to each other. Coral World has exhibits, Sea Turtle encounters, Sea Lion Swims, and several other things and the beach next to it was perfect for us last year we had an 18 month old, 2 yr. old and 3 yr. old in our group. The water there was calm, and you could feed the fish and the birds. I have been to Megans and it is ok too, but it is just a beach. Saphire was a little rougher, but pretty, water just isn't as calm.

Archived