New Zealand Volanic Air Tour

njm39

Hi I would like to know if anyone has done this in New Zealand Float Plane or Helicopter & what Port did you do this at, what company (website) did you use & if possible how much $$ & did you you enjoy this tour.

My son 18 wants to do this in Rotorua .So any advise will be great thanks.

Hi I would like to know if anyone has done this in New Zealand Float Plane or Helicopter & what Port did you do this at, what company (website) did you use & if possible how much $$ & did you you enjoy this tour.

kia ora,

The volcanic area is centred in the Rotorua/Taupo region. Tauranga is the closest port to get to Rotorua where there are a number of geothermal attractions, and only a few days ago I was soaking myself in a warm water creek. While I see the helicopters and float planes landing & taking off from the lakeside I have not personally been on an aerial tour but www.rotorua.helipro.co.nz may help. There is also Volcanic Air Safaris.

Hope this helps

Aquarians

Kia ora,

Another web site to check is www.volcanicair.co.nz

Aquarians

Archived