Free juice

klampetts

Cranberry is not included, it's Orange juice, apple juice and guava juice. I believe it's only available in the morning <not a juice drinker>

One year I was addicted to cranberry juice, I got the soda card and could get all I want from the bar, but the soda card is a little pricy if you don't drink a lot, I drink maybe one soda a month so it's definitely not for me.

I bring a case of water in a carry on, which I check with the porters with the rest of my bags, you can put the cranberry juice bottles in there too.

It's convenient, you don't have to lug it around, and carnival doesn't say 12 cans or whatever, just a reasonable amount. Then I also have something to pack all the stuff I buy on our trips :-) it's win win.

Cheers, Carole

PS: new rule you can check it on, you have to pull it through check in, but I still will use my carry on, and you can bring juice, just 12 for each person, which I believe is reasonable.

What types of juice are included - is cranberry? Also, I know we can bring 12 bottles of soda/water on board; can we do this at each stop also, or just at the beginning.

You can replenish your water/soda supply at each port stop.

Apple juice and guava are included in the morning. Right before lunch they switch out the juice dispensers to lemonade and ice tea for the remainder of the day/evening. (Lido Buffet)

I normally don't eat breakfast/lunch in the dining room or order juice from room service, so don't know what they offer for free there as far as juice is concerned.

Archived