Cozumel shore excursion

dperez4

I am booked on Carnival's shore excursion City, Shopping, and Beach combo. I am trying to find out what beach we will be going to? Called carnival and they only have the generic information. Has anyone been on this excursion?

I am booked on Carnival's shore excursion City, Shopping, and Beach combo. I am trying to find out what beach we will be going to? Called carnival and they only have the generic information. Has anyone been on this excursion?

I took Carnival's ship excursion in Coz two years ago. We loved it. It was well organized. Everything went as clock work. The tour included the beaches that are on the opposite side of the island from where the ship dock's. Makes for great photo ops but not really sit and relax. It is lovely over there. Like the other poster suggested, go to the Ports of Call forum, click on it, then scroll down to Cozumel and you will find your answer there.

Archived