Bar setup trouble?

trb351

Hi there,

Has anyone had any trouble ordering a bar set-up with NCL? On our last cruise we ordered a bar set-up and the event coordinator seemed like she disapproved of it, but did say she would have it ready for us. When we got on the ship, there was no bar set-up. We went to ask at the front desk and they said they had no record of it.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? I would like to order a bar set-up for our next cruise. What kind of confirmation should I be looking for?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Has anyone had any trouble ordering a bar set-up with NCL? On our last cruise we ordered a bar set-up and the event coordinator seemed like she disapproved of it, but did say she would have it ready for us. When we got on the ship, there was no bar set-up. We went to ask at the front desk and they said they had no record of it.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? I would like to order a bar set-up for our next cruise. What kind of confirmation should I be looking for?

Thanks!

You will get an email receipt for your bar set up order. Take that receipt with you so if there's any problem that will make it easier to research and solve.

In September we'd ordered a 'bar set up', a bottle of Southern Comfort. It was charged to our credit card and the Group Event coordinator sent us an email receipt. I printed it out and included it with all my other paper documents. So, when there was no bottle in our cabin, I simply took the receipt to the front desk. The clerk took it and said she'd 'look into it'.

When we went to our cabin later that evening, a bottle was there.

So, take your receipt in case.

I can't imagine not getting the email receipt but if for some reason you don't, ask your TA for an Amenities Confirmation. The purchase will be on that, along with any OBC you have.

We have gotten a bar set up for all of our cruises on NCL without a problem. I always print out my confirmation email and the portion of my credit card statement that shows the charge just in case the bottles aren't there. We have never had a problem.

Archived