My review of our Carnival Cruise - NOT

cutiediva

Well, I can understand the "lukewarm" food complaint. DW likes her food triple piping hot. I've seen her send things back that had steam coming out them because it was "too cold":D

I was referring to her sandwich at the deli.

You have two choices.1. You get a deli sandwich where they keep the meat and veggies refrigerated for your safety so you get a cold sandwich.

Or they put your sandwich on a panini maker cook it for a minute or two and hand it right to you.

This is why I do not understand her complaint.

Me neither...my sandwiches right off of the panini have been too hot to eat right away.

So, I am sorry that the OP was sick for the whole cruise. That would be terrible. I am sure that the intention was that the cough would go away like most coughs do.

I stayed at the Springhill Suites before and loved it. Our breakfast was great and the hotel was too. We plan on going back the next time we are staying in Ft. L.

I cough all winter because of my allergies- wouldn't stop me from going on the cruise. Two weeks ago I was feeling really tired one day which I attributed to drinking the night before. I took a nap and woke up in a puddle of sweat and realized I'd had a fever. I had no idea I was sick until I wasn't anymore. I'm sure this happens a lot. If you don't want to get sick or be exposed to illnesses- never leave your home. I wouldn't have stayed home because of my cough two weeks ago and clearly was sick with something else. But if I can walk and deal with it, I'm going.

Besides, with most illnesses you are most contagious before you even get any symptoms. I'm sure most of you have gone on a cruise while contagious with an illness without even knowing it.

Archived