Gourmet picnic princess cays

amistad

I've used the search function and couldn't find any post's about the gourmet lunch option, I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced it? I can't really find much info about it and would really appreciate whether you felt it was a good option and what was served. I noticed when I reserved a cabana on the shore excursion page, that it is offered, but it just say's to inquire at the shore excursion desk. Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Princess Cays Private Bungalow Package

For just $199, you’ll have the exclusive use of a 6-person bungalow during your visit to Princess Cays. The colorful beachfront bungalows are perfect for families, friends or anyone who wants to make the most of their visit to Princess Cays. Located in the picturesque palm grove just behind the beach, each bungalow features air-conditioning and ceiling fan, a table and four chairs inside, and two sun loungers outside on the deck, as well as a private shower. You can take a dip, shower off, sun bathe and change back into their regular clothes, all from the privacy of your very own bungalow, without ever having to return to the ship!

Princess Cays Private Bungalow with Gourmet Picnic Lunch

This upgrade features the use of a regular bungalow at Princess Cays and includes our gourmet picnic lunch, with Italian Style Antipasti, Lobster & Mango Salad, an Artisan Cheese Board with Tropical Fruits and Fig Bread, Island BBQ Selection and Petite Pastry Selection. This luxurious experience is $249 per couple, with an additional $25 charge for each extra bungalow guest.

Princess Cays Sanctuary Bungalow

A relaxing Sanctuary bungalow gives you a serene island experience. These tranquil bungalows are situated in the new adults-only area – The Sanctuary at Princess Cays, an extension of the onboard experience. Up to 4 adults can share a secluded Sanctuary bungalow for just $249.

Princess Cays Sanctuary Bungalow with VIP Gourmet Lunch

Enjoy fine dining while relaxing amidst a beautiful ocean view. The VIP Gourmet Lunch includes assorted snacks (popcorn, peanuts and potato chips), Caribbean Gazpacho, a Chilled Seafood Platter with Tequila Lime Cocktail Sauce, Jerk Chicken and Pork Spareribs with Jamaican Hardo Bread and Salad, Fresh Fruit & Strawberries with Honey Yogurt Dip, Vanilla Ice Cream and Cookies/Brownies. In addition, you’ll be able to order one refreshing Signature/Island Cocktail per person, included in the price of the package. This authentic island experience is just $299 per couple, with an additional charge of $25 for each extra guest.

Postman, Thank you so much for answering my question. I had all but given up on trying to find out what was included. Is this information from the Princess website under the excursions? I feel like a real dummy for not being able to locate it.

Archived