Paradise Village Resort Questions?

mamakate

I'm doing an excursion in March that goes to Paradise Village resort in Puerto Vallarta. My question is my younger daughter is only 2 and not yet potty trained. Do they allow little ones in the pool with a swim diaper?

Also, does anyone know if she will be able to use the slide with an adult? Or is there a minimum age limit?

Thanks for the help and if any one has any reviews of the resort that would be great :)

We have stayed at Paradise Village for a week every year for the past several years. Paradise Village does allow babies in swim diapers in the pool. It's a great pool for kids, the little ones can just walk right in. You can bring inflatable toys and blow them up when you get there. We usually buy a bunch of them at the 99 Cent store or Target and give them away to other kids when we leave. The water slide may be frightening for a toddler. You have to walk up an interior stairway and exit through the crocodile (which is dark inside) and it is a fast ride down. You would have to hold on to your child as the slide opens up into water that is deep. There is a wonderful beach with lots of loungers under palapas and the kids really enjoy playing in the sand and collecting little sea shells.

We have stayed at Paradise Village for a week every year for the past several years. Paradise Village does allow babies in swim diapers in the pool. It's a great pool for kids, the little ones can just walk right in. You can bring inflatable toys and blow them up when you get there. We usually buy a bunch of them at the 99 Cent store or Target and give them away to other kids when we leave. The water slide may be frightening for a toddler. You have to walk up an interior stairway and exit through the crocodile (which is dark inside) and it is a fast ride down. You would have to hold on to your child as the slide opens up into water that is deep. There is a wonderful beach with lots of loungers under palapas and the kids really enjoy playing in the sand and collecting little sea shells.

Thanks a bunch for the helpful information :).

I doubt I'll take her on the slide, I was just wondering if it was even an option if she seemed interested.

The child is two years old? You have two months ......... surely she can be trained in that time. Full disclosure --- I have three children all of whom were trained at age two ..... am I living in a dream world expecting children to be trained by that age? if so ..... sorry for the comment.

The child is two years old? You have two months ......... surely she can be trained in that time. Full disclosure --- I have three children all of whom were trained at age two ..... am I living in a dream world expecting children to be trained by that age? if so ..... sorry for the comment.

Thanks for the parenting lesson :rolleyes:. She just turned 2 a couple weeks ago and is in the process of potty training, I'm just not forcing it on her & believe every kid is different and is ready at different times. I do have 2 older kids and like to think I know what I'm doing :).

Archived