Welcome/OOT bags

I know I have seen LOTS of information on here about welcome bags, but at the moment I am having a hard time finding all of that information and we are finalizing the bags, so I wanted your help! Here is what we have so far:

-bag: canvas bag from http://www.etsy.com with LOVE written in a bunch of different languages in our wedding color

-medicine: aloe, dramamine, excedrin, immodium (in a yellow organza bag with a tag that says "in sickness and in health")

-hand sanitizer, body splash, chapstick

-lifesavers candy :) (in yellow organza bag)

-cookies, gum, almonds, granola bars

-welcome/thank you letter

-directory of guests with cabin number

-"invitation" to the ceremony with location and time

-50 dollar onboard credit

Any other ideas? We thought about water, but I contacted Carnival and they said it was up to the discretion of customs as to whether or not we could bring on the bottled water so we're not even going to worry about it. We already sent everyone luggage tags ahead of time with their reminder for their final payment. Also, we are thinking that we will pay the $1/cabin fee to have them deliver the bags. Has anyone done this? Thoughts?

Thank you!! Less than 2 months to go :)

That sounds like a great bag! Big hits in our OOT bags: flip flops, towels (Target's dollar spot had them for $2.50 last year, but I think I found them sometime around March.) I also made little information booklets with fun facts about the ship, our destinations, etc. I didn't think these would go over as well as they did, but people seemed to appreciate the effort. When I was planning I noticed a lot of people also included disposable cameras.

• 2 weeks later...
You give them to a representative at port and have them labeled for which cabins they go to. You either pay 1 dollar per bag then, or it is charged to your sail and sign account

Thank you! :)

Ok another dumb question....whats OOT stand for? :confused:

Archived