Flag: Panama

Ship Type: Passenger

Speed/Course: 12.3 kn / 327˚

Length x Breadth: 290 m X 44 m

Draught: 8.3 m

Destination: SAN FRANCISCO

ETA: 2011-01-23 17:00 (UTC)

Received (78): 0h 1min 9s ago

I've been wondering the same thing. I was thinking about driving up from San Jose to get some photos of her coming under the Golden Gate. It looks like that will be around 7:15 based on her present speed and my guess at where she'll turn in. Please don't hold me to that time.

I have to wonder if John said Monday but meant Sunday.

Steve

I've been wondering the same thing. I was thinking about driving up from San Jose to get some photos of her coming under the Golden Gate. It looks like that will be around 7:15 based on her present speed and my guess at where she'll turn in. Please don't hold me to that time.

I have to wonder if John said Monday but meant Sunday.

Steve

We want to drive up there also and see her coming under the Golden Gate. Is that 7:15 am or pm?

We want to drive up there also and see her coming under the Golden Gate. Is that 7:15 am or pm?

Jennifer,

This is a educated (?) guess based on what I see on http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais

I'm coming up with 15:27 UTC, which should be 7:27 Pacific Standard Time if I've done this correctly, for her to go under the bridge. She's just south of Monterey right now doing about 12knots.

It think my son and I will go to the SF Yacht Club parking lot.

Steve

If any of you take pictures, would you please come back here and post them? We were on her during an ill-fated trip in December '09 (hit a dock in PV, missed Mazatlan) and are going back for more this December! ;)

Thanks!

I'm just outside of SF and hope to be able to see her come in under the GG bridge. I'll definitely have my camera with me so hopefully I'll get a good shot or two. I'm hoping to be able to sail with her later this year, probably in the fall. Our cruise was canceled two weeks after the fire so I'm still looking forward to sailing with her.

Archived