New Orleans post cruise LUGGAGE Help..

BOBFudge

We have a late flight after our cruise and would love to know if anyone has any helpful info if/what hotel would be willing to check ou luggage until it is time for a cab to airport so we could explore the French Quarter/Market area? Can anyone give me any info?? Thanks!;)

When we cruised out of NOLA in Nov '09, we used a company right outside of the terminal, on the other side of where you give them your luggage to put on the ship, that will take your luggage to the airport and give you a ride to the airport when you are ready.

I don't remember the name of the company, or how much it cost though. Hopefully they are still there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I would not recommend advancecheckin. After reading about them here, I used them in April to pick my bags up at my hotel, and deliver them to the ship. Sounded like a great plan. They said they'd pick them up between noon and 12:30, and that they'd call when they were delivered. Long story short, they weren't delivered to the ship til 8:30, with a sailaway time of 9:00. That was after several phone calls, and much stress!

Archived