Adjoining cabins smaller than non-adjoining?

bear5

Anyone know whether an adjoining cabin on the Allure is smaller than a regular cabin? We had an adjoining D4 on the Liberty which worked great but I hear cabins are smaller on the Allure (D2), esp ones with adjoining doors??!! Appreciate if anyone knows whether to get that or just two side by side.

Also, do balcony partitions open on the Allure?

Many thanks.

Anyone know whether an adjoining cabin on the Allure is smaller than a regular cabin? We had an adjoining D4 on the Liberty which worked great but I hear cabins are smaller on the Allure (D2), esp ones with adjoining doors??!! Appreciate if anyone knows whether to get that or just two side by side.

Also, do balcony partitions open on the Allure?

Many thanks.

Adjoining is the same size a non-adjoining cabin of the same category....and yes, most all balcony dividers can open.

I will be having an adjoining cabin and from what I can tell the only difference is you get a chair instead of a sofa. I prefer sofa, but .... unless I can "upgrade" that's what I have.

That may be true of a very few specific connecting cabins....but for the most part connectors still have a full sofa. The door for most connecting cabins is as soon as you walk into the cabin....so this doesn't interfere with the cabin layout.... remember, cabin doors on Oasis class swing out into the hall.

Archived