Molecular Bar - Solstice??

socal2fla

I'm a long time cruiser, but soon to be a 1st time Celebrity cruiser on the Solstice in March...and really looking forward to it! In reading the various CC member reviews on any ship, I always like to find the common threads that everyone universally seems to love or dislike about a particular ship. For the reviews on the Solstice, everyone sems to list the Molecular Bar as a must stop for the great drinks and outstanding bartender presentations. For the life of me, I cannot find it on the Solstice deck plans. Can anyone out there steer me in the right direction? Thanks!

It's tucked away near where the art auctions are held on deck 5, I don't think it shows up on the deck plans with the Molecular Name, it may be called Galleria Tastings instead.

Correct! It is the Molecular Bar at Galleria Tastings and Kelby is the bartender there. Such a quirky, delightful man! You will have a great experience when he concocts your drink. :D

Correct! It is the Molecular Bar at Galleria Tastings and Kelby is the bartender there. Such a quirky, delightful man! You will have a great experience when he concocts your drink. :D

Thanks everyone for the helpful info...just sounds like a fun spot to enjoy! Anyone else have any hidden gems or favorite spots/activities on the Solstice you care to share?

This is the Martini Bar a hopping place on the ship........

2667700620096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

....and nearby is the Molecular Bar..................

2407042640096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

....and nearby, I think this is the Crush Bar??

2251441000096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

We are not drinkers so if my designations are wrong, please post here and I'll fix the captions.

This is the Martini Bar a hopping place on the ship........Deck 4

2667700620096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

....and nearby is the Crush Bar Deck 4

2251441000096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

....and this is the Molecular Bar....Deck 5

(and that looks like Kelby)

2407042640096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

We are not drinkers so if my designations are wrong, please post here and I'll fix the captions.

I rearranged your photos just a tad....really good pictures! Thanks for posting them so folks will recognise those places when they see them. :D

Archived