Dawn Meet & Greet Question

greenie

Hi all--

I would like to contact NCL to see if they might help me (unofficially, I realize) set up a 5/1 CC Meet & Greet on the Dawn.

Been looking thru various threads/posts and I'm a little confused as to WHO I e-mail. I have seen a number of names (like Clreyes, Chernandez, etc) that others have had as their NCL contact, but I don't know if who you e-mail depends on what ship you'll be on! Is there a certain person just for the Dawn? Will any of these people do?

Please help! Thanks--

Greenie

fMy friends, who are on the Dawn right now, e-mailed Clreyes. Her first name is Claudia. After a couple of e-mails to her, she finally responded to my friend and set up a meeting for them. I am going on the Dawn April 10 and have e-mailed her to ask her to help set up a meeting with members of our roll call thread. So far, I have not heard back from her. I've sent 2 e-mails. My friends say to keep bugging her and she will eventually get back to me. So that is what I will do. I know you have to have at least 25 people who will attend. Good luck.

Try Yulexi Perez for set up of your CC meeting. I believe she may have taken over for Claudia. I recieved our confirmation today for our 3/20 Dawn sailing...10:30 in the Star Bar on Monday. I was more than excited to hear from her. She got back to me right away.:) Cause I don't know if I can post a link....YPerez...at NCL.com.

And..Yulexi if you are reading this: THANKS!!!!!!!:D

Archived