Swimming with dolphins???

luv2cruz62

SOO excited! Just booked the Star for March 19 to Mexico! My 17 year old daughter has wanted to swim with dolphins since she was 6!:eek: But there are so many to choose from! Anyone have any comments on which one they liked and why? :rolleyes: Thanks!

SOO excited! Just booked the Star for March 19 to Mexico! My 17 year old daughter has wanted to swim with dolphins since she was 6!:eek: But there are so many to choose from! Anyone have any comments on which one they liked and why? :rolleyes: Thanks!

Not sure of where you are going, but I did the 'Royal Swim' in Cozumel and it was a blast! I even bought the DVD so I can watch it from time to time... She will love it. It is a great time.

Meg

My daughter did the Dolphin Trainer for a Day in Cozumel with Dolphinaris and had a wonderful time. She got a tour of the facility and we were included in that too and then she got to join in with the royal swim and then got time on her own to feed the dolphins and get them to do some tricks. Fantastic day with the photos to match:D

I don't know which ports that you are going to be in, but although the swim in Vallarta is a bit cheaper, it entails a long drive to the dolphins, whereas the one in Cabo is an easy walk from the docks.

I can offer information only on Cabo Adventures:

We were in Cabo (a family of 9) in March, and my grandaughter and daughter did the swim with the dolphins, and the other of us 7 were given wrist bands so that we could use the covered observation deck to watch all of the swimmers.

We were also all afforded VIP tendering, which gave us an additional hour or two in Cabo!

We all had a great time!

Keep in mind though, not only is the swim expensive, but you will also be offered either pictures, or a CD. They are spendy, as well. (~$100)

• 1 month later...

Archived