So close ..... does anyone else ...

CBussey64

We are 11 days away from leaving for San Juan and 12 days away from the cruise ... does anyone else have a hard time concentrating and wanting to be at work (or home) when they are this close? Sad part is, once the vacation starts it just goes by sooooo darn fast. :cool:

We are 11 days away from leaving for San Juan and 12 days away from the cruise ... does anyone else have a hard time concentrating and wanting to be at work (or home) when they are this close? Sad part is, once the vacation starts it just goes by sooooo darn fast. :cool:

Yep, yep, yep!! Enjoy the Victory. She's a beautiful ship!!

I did fill up the Friday before we fly out on 1:00 Sat Morning with nail appt, hair appt and a few last minute errands, otherwise I'd be fidgety all day waiting to go.

There really should be a 12 step program for cruisers. LOL! :D

That's called a vacation clock: It runs at about 1/3 the normal speed until the vacation starts then the darn thing runs twice as fast as it should.

OP-I too am 12 days away from a cruise..10 for when we leave for Florida and spend a day and a half there...and all i keep thinking is how much I Need to get thru the rest of this week and next....by next Thurs..i will be off work until feb. 16th...and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! We can do this!!!!!!

I am 25 days away from being on the Carnival Victory and my suitcase is already packed. I love my job but I'm finding it very hard to concentrate. I spend my evenings on CC and looking at the ports of call on the internet. Can't wait to have a DOD in my hand sitting on the lido deck listening to the steel drum band. Have fun OP.. I'll be on her shortly after you return. Have a GREAT cruise!!:D

I'm having all kinds of issues too! Sadest part is I have so much to do before we go. We are not all ready for this cruise. I have had it booked for months and spend hours researching but have not spent anytime packing, finding hotels, or anyone to watch out dog! I guess I better get on it!

Archived