Theme/ Formal night info???

cjs3379

Usually, you can find out by asking on these boards, but be sure to include what ship it's for, how long the cruise is, and the itinerary. I see the Fascination 2-24-11 in your signature. That's a 4-day to Freeport & Nassau. Most cruises have the elegant night (not called "formal" anymore) on Day 2. I think that'll be the case for you, since you're in Nassau all day the next day, and they don't do elegant nights on the last night. But with that being your Freeport day, I can't be 100% sure. Maybe someone who's been on this cruise before will know.

By "Theme" night, I wonder if you're meaning about things such as having country night, when the ship's entertainment follows a certain theme. Those are rare, and you usually won't be able to find out about them ahead of time.

With the possible exception of Halloween I can't think of a time when I've seen a 'theme' for an Elegant evening on Carnival.

Just expect to dress a bit more nicely than you normally would to eat in the main dining room and you'll be fine...

:)

Archived