carnival splendour

mitsy1416

We are going on the Carnival Splendour in May 2011 for the 7 night Mexican Riveria cruise. Just wondering how warm it will be that time of the year? and does this ship have themed nights? I am aware that it has two formal nights, but does it have anything else, ie; island night, disco night or something similar.. :)

We are going on the Carnival Splendour in May 2011 for the 7 night Mexican Riveria cruise. Just wondering how warm it will be that time of the year? and does this ship have themed nights? I am aware that it has two formal nights, but does it have anything else, ie; island night, disco night or something similar.. :)

We were on the Splendor in August of last year and had a great time. I believe they had nights where they played music from the 70's and had line-dancing classes but I don't remember them having any particular themed nights (I love those too). Princess does for sure!

It will be in the mid 80's in May. You can look for each of your locations on weather.com and I think Carnival posts the averages for each of your ports on their website. Sargent is right, there is a Mexican night with a Mexican buffet and they have a band come onboard that night to play Mexican music. They have the buffet on the Lido deck near the pool. Be sure and check both sides as there are different dishes offered. There was a disco party one night in the lounge.

Archived