OOT bags..... Lil advice needed PLEASE

I know this has been brought up in many threads, and I hate to post a new one.... BUT I have a question I can't find an answer to.

I am getting my bags and have lots of ideas for what to put in them already, thanks to all of u!

I love the idea of the "in sickness and in health" bags...

So my question is....

How did u make those? What did u use for bags and for the cardboard piece on top? What stores (either online or craft store)

I really want to get these bags out of the way, as they are ending up bring more work than I anticipated!

Any help is greatly appreciated and thank u so much in advance!

Hi and congratulations! I am doing "in sickness and in health" bags also. I'm not sure which ones you read about on here, but I will tell you what I'm doing for mine and maybe you're interested, maybe not, but I've found that getting a bunch of ideas always helps! So, our wedding colors are yellow, tan and coral, so I ordered baby maize colored organza bags from http://www.bbcrafts.com . One bag will hold the lifesavers that are our colors and the other will hold the medications, aloe, etc. All we are doing, is taking a cardboard plain tag and since my mom is a scrapbooker and loves crafts, she is embellishing the tag with our colors and a large tropical looking flower with the writing in the middle of the tag (in sickness and in health) and the tag will be tied onto the drawstring of the organza bag. I don't know what you are looking for, but that's what we are doing. If you need help with the tags, etsy.com has some great stuff and normally if you like something that you see, you can always email the seller and ask about a specific saying you want. Good luck!

Hi and congratulations! I am doing "in sickness and in health" bags also. I'm not sure which ones you read about on here, but I will tell you what I'm doing for mine and maybe you're interested, maybe not, but I've found that getting a bunch of ideas always helps! So, our wedding colors are yellow, tan and coral, so I ordered baby maize colored organza bags from www.bbcrafts.com . One bag will hold the lifesavers that are our colors and the other will hold the medications, aloe, etc. All we are doing, is taking a cardboard plain tag and since my mom is a scrapbooker and loves crafts, she is embellishing the tag with our colors and a large tropical looking flower with the writing in the middle of the tag (in sickness and in health) and the tag will be tied onto the drawstring of the organza bag. I don't know what you are looking for, but that's what we are doing. If you need help with the tags, etsy.com has some great stuff and normally if you like something that you see, you can always email the seller and ask about a specific saying you want. Good luck!

Ive never heard of these bags before. (guess because ive never planned a wedding before either)

Can you post a picture of yours??

I did 2 things.

I used the plastic containers that J&J has with bandaids and stuff in and used them to put medicines in. I made stickers for the top of them that where sick type smilies. Also I made hangover type bags that I used small brown paper bags from Michaels and made stickers for them also.

Things I put in each -

Imodium

Tylenol

Pepcid

Chap-stick

Powder Gatorade mix for bottled water

Rolaids

Band-aids

Alcohol wipes

Archived