NCL Dawn Ice Cream?

Justine6126

My kids ate it all week, I had it a couple of times also

I think sprinkles is open from 11 to 6 , they serve you and it was great

At lunch most days also in the garden cafe, and always available at lunch and dinner in the resturants.

Eileen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i was just on the dawn and there was no haagen dazs also there was no soft serve-- the machine has been broken now for about a month. i asked why there wasnt any soft serve and the worker told me they were coming to fix it on the first day of the cruise-- well they didnt because there was no soft serve -- on the dawn they had 3 flavors available at sprinkles they changed everyday but sometimes there was a bad choice in flavors- an example would be pistacio, black bean, and butter scotch--- i thought the day those 3 were offered was a terrible choice i know i did not like ne of those flavors

i was just on the dawn and there was no haagen dazs also there was no soft serve-- the machine has been broken now for about a month. i asked why there wasnt any soft serve and the worker told me they were coming to fix it on the first day of the cruise-- well they didnt because there was no soft serve -- on the dawn they had 3 flavors available at sprinkles they changed everyday but sometimes there was a bad choice in flavors- an example would be pistacio, black bean, and butter scotch--- i thought the day those 3 were offered was a terrible choice i know i did not like ne of those flavors

I don't know if the soft-serve machine has EVER worked. Well, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration. But let's say...I don't know if the machine has ever worked since it first broke down. Can anybody who has sailed the Dawn actually seen it working in the last year or so? It wasn't working on my two Dawn cruises and the cruises were two years apart!

As for the flavor choice, here's another perfect example of "To each his own". I love pistachio and butter scotch ice cream. Black bean? Never had it, so can't say.

Archived