Majesty of the Sea - Stabilizers

I am sailing on the Majesty of the Sea Mar. 28, 2005 for a 4 day cruise. I read a couple of days of ago that the stabilizers might be broken -- is this true. I sailed the Majesty Sept-17-04 and she was smooth as silk. This trip my husband and grandson are coming. I am really worried about motion sickness. I would appreciate replys.

Thanks!

hey I have no idea about the stabilizers! I was on the Majesty Jan 31st for a 4 nighter. The first night I was "i'm gonna throw up" but was fine after I took my ginger pills. I think it was the last night we were up in "on your toes" and dancing, and could really feel the rock. We would be dancing the way the boat went!

I haven't heard anything in the cruising news about the stabilizers being broken. Usually the first and last nights are a little rocky because you are passing through the Gulf Stream, but this is not because the stabilizers are broken.

Archived