Between the humps balcony cabin?

We are thinking about moving our now aft balcony cabin to one in between the 2 humps midship. Has anyone stayed in these cabins? Can you still see everything from your balcony? Or do you feel "boxed in"? Trying to get away from the noise etc. but still want nice views. :confused::confused: Thanks.

I was in room 9612 (starboard) during the Dec. 26th-Jan.2nd cruise. There were no problems with obstruction of views and it was nice and quiet at all times of the day and night. It was helpful to be in the middle of the ship (height & width) to be able to access forward or stern with no problem. Have a great time on your up-coming cruise. :)

We were in cabin 7620 on our B2B on the Allure. I know I was concerned about having our views blocked from the humps, but it wasn't a problem at all. We were exactly midship, so it was a bit of a walk from both the forward elevators and the aft elevators. It was a nice quiet location too.

Thanks for the info. guys! We just changed to the 7th deck starboard side 7620! Can't wait. The woman on the phone told me these cabins are bigger than a D-8 balcony. Not sure if that is true, but it would be a nice surprise!:D

You will like 7620. The cabins have different set ups. In some cabins the bed is closer to the balcony and some are closer to the closet. In 7620, the bed was closer to the balcony. Our son was in the room next to us and his bed was closer to the closet. Not nearly as good as ours was.

Was he in 7618 or 7622? We have friends staying next door in 7618 and they really want the bed next to the balcony!:eek:

Actually, our Son was in 7622 and our friends were in 7618. The bed was next to the closet in both of those cabins. They must alternate every other cabin.

Archived