Coffee on Elation?

cruiserkelly

Does anyone know if you can get "free" coffee anytime (like the lemonade/tea) on the Elation? I like to drink coffee throughout the day...not just in the mornings. :)

I'd imagine the ships would be the same in this regard - and since nobody had posted yet I figured I'd put my two cents in. :rolleyes:

We sailed on the Pride and there was plenty of coffee to go around at any hour. I even had some delivered to my room one night at 10pm.

God I love cruising. :D

There is coffee available on the Elation at Tiffany's Restaurant (same place where tea and lemonade are located) throughout the day and very late at night. I often had a cup of decaf late at night. I didn't see if it was available after 10pm... I switched to cocktails by then. :)

....although I like the "purchased" coffee much much better.

Thanks! I was hoping this was true...so where do I find the coffee? There were several coffee stations. Late at night, one was always being cleaned.

Where the buffets are set up? Yes. Do they have cream and sugar/spenda available also? They had both readily available. As a side note, the tea bags in the wooden tea chest were available too. I would sometimes have a cup of mint tea at night.

We cruise in 4 days so if you need to check anything else out, just let me know.

Thanks! I was hoping this was true...so where do I find the coffee? Where the buffets are set up? Do they have cream and sugar/spenda available also?

Yes, cream and sugar/splenda with a few other sugar subs. There are coffee stations at the buffet and one at the pool by the grill. Room service coffee was pretty good. To me, the coffee shop opened late, 7:30.

Archived