How are the beds on the Glory?

Lydia B.

For those of you that have cruised on the Glory in the last few months how are the quality of the beds from a comfort level? Last year on the Miracle, they seemed awfully firm for me, but I do like a softer bed. Carnival no longer has the egg crates you used to be able to request, I am sure they took up too much storage space. I took the devaut (probably spelling this wrong) and put it on the mattress and simply slept under a sheet which helped, but I sure confused the heck out of my steward, but we wound up laughing about it with her. Thanks, Lydia of Ohio

For those of you that have cruised on the Glory in the last few months how are the quality of the beds from a comfort level? Last year on the Miracle, they seemed awfully firm for me, but I do like a softer bed. Carnival no longer has the egg crates you used to be able to request, I am sure they took up too much storage space. I took the devaut (probably spelling this wrong) and put it on the mattress and simply slept under a sheet which helped, but I sure confused the heck out of my steward, but we wound up laughing about it with her. Thanks, Lydia of Ohio

We were on the Glory B2B in June and had no complaints about the softness (or hardness) of the mattress. My only comment is that if you're traveling with your significant other and you like to cuddle at night, it is more of a challenge on pretty much any cruise ship beds where it's 2 twins pushed together. They don't automatically separate like they used to, but you can still always feel the seam beteen the mattresses.

Archived