AOS Aruba Questions ?

Kruzfamily....boy your response really weirded me out!! Let me explain myself...Yes, I did graduate from Madison High School, but a tad bit before you (1972). My sisters (twins) graduated in 1973 and my brother in 1975. AND...I have worked at Virginia Run Elementary School for 16 years now, so I'm going to guess that I may either know or know of some of your relatives if they live in Virginia Run. Indeed...a very small world. Tell me more about your family that lives in VA Run. Any of the kids go to the elementary school?

You can figure out the last names once I give you the kid's names:

One family: Lane, Abbie and Charlie

The other: Tommy, Jack, Katie (and you wouldn't know the baby yet)....

Did that put it together......again, small world......

Actually you got me stumped. I work with the 5th and 6th graders, so if these kids are in the lower grades, chances are I wouldn't know them. Jog my memory...please!! My 50 year old memory sometimes needs it..LOL :eek:

Well then, there's a good chance I'll get to at least get to put a name w/ Tommy's face next year. I work w/ those kids who have learning disabilities, but usually go into the regular ed. classroom and team teach. I've been at Virginia Run since the school opened 16 years ago. It's a great school, and heck, the commute is great for me..a whoppin' 3 miles. And in this area, as you well know, that's a deal you can't pass up!!

Funny...but last year my husband and I went on a cruise w/ another couple. The husband is a "fellow Warhawk" that graduated with me. It was a coincidence that we met a few years ago. We knew of each other in high school, but our circle of friends were certainly different. Now we get together as much as we can. He works at Dulles Airport (and has a really weird schedule) and lives in Winchester.

Went to our 30th reunion back in 2002. Each reunion dwindled with the amount of folks that attended. I had fun anyways! :D

Archived