Swim up Bar???

cruiserkelly

Is it better to book Nachi through their website or through the Island Marketing website? How much is the deposit for each?

Also, is there a way to know how many cruise ships will be in port on a particular day? Is it too early to book for September?

Is it better to book Nachi through their website or through the Island Marketing website? How much is the deposit for each?

Also, is there a way to know how many cruise ships will be in port on a particular day? Is it too early to book for September?

We've always booked thru Island Marketing because that used to be the only option. $12 deposit PP booking thru them.

Link to find out how many ships in port: http://cruisett.com/ports.php

Not to early for September... book away!

Looks great. But, I would hate to make reservation and pay deposit and then have date changed because of the Belize situation. Has anyone experienced a change in the dates of their ports because of being diverted somewhere else because Carnival did not go to Belize? Would money be refunded if our day changed? What does everyone think?

Looks great. But, I would hate to make reservation and pay deposit and then have date changed because of the Belize situation. Has anyone experienced a change in the dates of their ports because of being diverted somewhere else because Carnival did not go to Belize? Would money be refunded if our day changed? What does everyone think?

This is from Island Marketing website "A $12 usd/ adult,$7usd/child (12-17) and $5usd (4yrs-11) deposit is required in order to secure your reservation. Please note that your deposit would be fully refunded if your ship cannot make port for any reason."

Just reserved our spot! I'm so excited and can't wait! Swim up bar, here we come!!!:)

You'll ove it. We have been there twice and had Manuel both times. he took good care of us.

My wife got a kick out of the bartender. We were in the pool and when she would swim over to the bar the bartender would say, "what do you want lady" in a mexican accent. lol She loved it.

First time there we got back to the ship about 4:30pm took a shower and we were zonked out for the rest of the night. lol

Bill

I have been to Nachi twice, but on neither occasion was the hot tub working, or to be specific...the hot tub was NOT hot, and the water was pretty cold.

Going in February, I would like to at least find some warm water to swim and relax in.

I have considred Mr. Sanchos...can anytell me about their pool and hot tub?

Archived