Baggage storage at Amtrak Station - Post Cruise

trb351

Hello,

Does anyone know if Amtrak will let us store our luggage at the station in Seattle for several hours (around a day) before we board the train? Also is there a cost applied for it?

We are taking the 6:40pm train to Vancouver, BC, but of course we get off our ship in the morning and are spending the day in Seattle.

Thanks!

We did that in Vancouver, but it was pre-911 so I don't know if that option is still available. Perhaps you can call Amtrak and find out. We had a late day flight from Seattle after our cruise. We found a hotel right near the square in downtown Seattle to store our luggage. The redcap wouldn't even charge us even though we weren't guests. We gave him a BIG tip. Once again this was pre 911.

Hello,

Does anyone know if Amtrak will let us store our luggage at the station in Seattle for several hours (around a day) before we board the train? Also is there a cost applied for it?

We are taking the 6:40pm train to Vancouver, BC, but of course we get off our ship in the morning and are spending the day in Seattle.

Thanks!

$3 per bag. Max time to store 24 hours.

We are thinking of doing the same thing, I did a google search and I think that NCL will store our bags. I don't have confirmation on this though.

The concierge at Pier 66 will store for $3 per bag, but you have to be back to pick them up before 2 pm on the day you return, or they will be kept until the following Saturday.

Thanks,

Given the information I think we will go with Amtrak. Since we will end up there anyway at the end of the day it makes sense to store our bags there. Plus, dragging our bags with us from 2pm until 6:30 doesn't really sound all that appealing.:rolleyes:

Archived