First Time Cruisers Carnival Destiny review Jan 24 – Jan 29

barrbr

good review and your pics are great! thank you for posting pictures that are in focus, i am pretty sick of reading reviews with all these blurry pics, it confuses me because of technology we can now look at pics on our camera (in real time)and decide which ones to pick and are not limited (to a certain point) on how many pics we can take...if its blurry...ERASE it and take it over...its really easy...sorry i just needed to vent a little...but yours are great what camera do you have im a Canon girl myself.

Wonderful review! I am doing this same itinerary in Sept.

About the preassigned cabanas...Would they let you change cabanas when you checked in at the Shore Excursions??

No they said there were none left to change to.

good review and your pics are great! thank you for posting pictures that are in focus, i am pretty sick of reading reviews with all these blurry pics, it confuses me because of technology we can now look at pics on our camera (in real time)and decide which ones to pick and are not limited (to a certain point) on how many pics we can take...if its blurry...ERASE it and take it over...its really easy...sorry i just needed to vent a little...but yours are great what camera do you have im a Canon girl myself.

All pictures were taken with a Nikon D40 SLR camera.

Archived