Jet Ski's in Progresso?

ottasha

well, I'm looking in to it and will post when I find out. I've heard you can but don't know where. I think it's one of the beach resorts but as I said not sure. But I will find out before April!! have a great day all

Hi. We're planning on stopping in Progresso in April and are wondering if there are jet ski rentals? We have done that in Costa Maya and would like to do that again. Any information would be appreciated.

My brother rented a jet ski while we were in Progreso in Dec. I don't recall how much he paid for it...prob 40-45 bucks for about an 45 mins or so. They also have a 2 person speed boat. It's very small and it doesn't go that fast. The jet ski moves a lot more quicker than the speed boat. :p (or at least the driver we were watching was afraid to hit the gas pedal.) It was on the Corona beach area I believe. There is a restaurant at the Corona Beach and I liked their food there. We used their facilities there as well. Clean restrooms. There are several ladies that offer massages for you as well. So you could haggle a good price for 2 ppl as well.

Archived