Miracle Aft Pool Question

RumpunchGirl

I have read about the Aft pool on the Miracle being Adults only. I was looking at the deck plans and saw that there is a water slide starting aft deck 11 and looks like it would have to end on Deck 9 in the Adult pool. Or does it end on deck 10 somewhere?

I have read about the Aft pool on the Miracle being Adults only. I was looking at the deck plans and saw that there is a water slide starting aft deck 11 and looks like it would have to end on Deck 9 in the Adult pool. Or does it end on deck 10 somewhere?

Water slide is on deck above the pool, it actually above the bar area, standing in the waterslide area you could see the entire adult pool one deck down

the slide empties on the same deck--it does not empty into a pool.

here is a pic of the slide-- AND the adult aft pool

157356330LUftJd_th.jpg

We spent all four of our sea days at the aft pool on Miracle. Great area, and huge. There were always many empty chairs, so people were able to leave belongings behind and NOT be considered chair hogs.

We never saw children in the aft pool area on our cruise.

We used the water slide many times, with great joy!

And there were two soft served ice cream machines by the aft bar. :D

Pool, booze, and ice cream-who could ask for more?!?! :p

Archived