Carnival Glory -- TV ?

JenPett

We're going to be on the Glory next weekend, I am not worried about a DVD player hook up, but more concerned if I am going to be able to watch the first episode of the new season of Survivor the next week LOL! Sorry I can't help, but your question about the TV's just made me realize I can't miss it. Will be recorded at home but still!

We're going to be on the Glory next weekend, I am not worried about a DVD player hook up, but more concerned if I am going to be able to watch the first episode of the new season of Survivor the next week LOL! Sorry I can't help, but your question about the TV's just made me realize I can't miss it. Will be recorded at home but still!

Yes, you will see survivor-- but not at the eastern time.

Its a Denver station and I think it was on at 10pm that night.

Hi,

Is it possible to hook up a DVD player to the TV's on the Glory?

Thanks!

JenPett

2288151910102415009SGbaOO_th.jpg

the answer is--- the tv sits up higher-- the stuff is in the back. the tv is locked onto that shelf and its hard to move it back and forth. The carnival will have movies playing during the week

• 3 months later...
2288151910102415009SGbaOO_th.jpg

the answer is--- the tv sits up higher-- the stuff is in the back. the tv is locked onto that shelf and its hard to move it back and forth. The carnival will have movies playing during the week

That is one of the old tv's. The Glory now has flat screens.

Yes, you will see survivor-- but not at the eastern time.

Its a Denver station and I think it was on at 10pm that night.

The stations are now out of Miami. And I brought my laptop with all the right cables to connect it to the tv. The input didn't work on the 2 different remotes I had the steward give me nor did the menu button on the tv. I just watched the movies on my laptop. Not ideal, but it was better than nothing!

They have actual tv shows on the tv? That sounds silly, but on NCL they have 4 different shows they run all the time. The same cartoons each day. They have movies, but again I think they run the same ones just different times. So I can actually catch a show that I watch at hime on the tv's on the ship? Did that make any sense? LOL

Yep, the above info is correct. The new T.V.'s have the RCA jack inputs on the front where you can get to 'em, but you can't change the "input" to make 'em work! :mad: They've got them all locked out so that it's impossible to change the input.

Yes, Carnival has recently changed their "feed" from Denver to Miami, so your shows will be shown on Eastern time. I have no idea what time "Survivor" is normally shown (probably 8 P.M.) but you should be able to see it on your cabin T.V.

Have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

Archived