Done Stingray City -- what else for kids 11 & 15?

Cinderellie

Hi -- we LOVED Grand Cayman from our Conquest trip last year, right before Ivan. We did Stingray City through Nativeway and it was FANTASTIC!

We are hoping to return this August. I am an advocate of doing NEW THINGS. I have two kids -- 11 & 16 -- both good swimmers. I can swim, hubby NOT. We did fine at Stingray City.

What else is there that would entertain the kids? No historical tours or museums, please. And anything overly adventurous -- forget it -- we mid-40's parents are so NOT the athletic types.

Thanks for your advice!

Hi -- we LOVED Grand Cayman from our Conquest trip last year, right before Ivan. We did Stingray City through Nativeway and it was FANTASTIC!

We are hoping to return this August. I am an advocate of doing NEW THINGS. I have two kids -- 11 & 16 -- both good swimmers. I can swim, hubby NOT. We did fine at Stingray City.

What else is there that would entertain the kids? No historical tours or museums, please. And anything overly adventurous -- forget it -- we mid-40's parents are so NOT the athletic types.

Thanks for your advice!

Ok- here are some ideas. If you like to snorkel. Try Eden Rock in GT. Just leave the cruise terminal and head left. Great place to snorkel. No beach area , ironshore. Or take a cab or walk to SMB. One of our favorite spots to snorkel is in front of the Treasure Island Resort & Condos. Nice cove area , make sure to swim out past the rocks and follow the wall. You will see some great stuff. Then after snorkeling you can head up to Billy Bones @ TI for some drinks and great food. New owners have taken over Billy Bones, (they are from the Naked Fish in GT) food is excellent. Have fun and enjoy Grand Cayman. My home away from home!:)

Archived