TRUE tables for 2 on Glory

A.S.

I have been reading that the tables for 2 for Anytime Dining on the Glory are situated very close together.

I also read, but of course, I can't find it anymore, that there are a few tables by the back entrance that are a little more private and are true tables for 2.

Does anyone who has been on the Glory know about these tables, and can tell me anything about them?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

I don't know about Glory exactly. But on the ships I have been on they are very close together. I think the ones that have a bit more space are the ones located near the service doors... so maybe they aren't as close to the other tables but......:rolleyes:......

These 2-tops though are close enough that you can reach out and touch the next table. So if you're doing anytime hoping for some privacy... I wouldn't bank on it!

I was just on the Glory with Anytime Dining. The tables are maybe 6 inches apart...this is being generous. There are a few here and there that are further apart but not many!

There are not many booths in the anytime dining area and they are meant for 4 people so the odds of getting one are slim!

They have one long booth all the way around the dining room with a table and one chair on the other side meant as a 2-top. These are especially bad for seating...I had to use the restroom one night and we were in the middle of one of these booth areas and there were at least 3 people on either side of me. The tables were so close I could not walk past the table (I must interject that I'm an average size person) but had to ask the people on one side of me to move so I could get out. AKWARD!

Archived