T.V. Channels...What do you get?

User Error

Never really depend on what the ship will show. They always do have a news channel. But it depends and never the same. Do like it when Princess has TCM. We like old movies.

I do think they can lose My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Nice movie, but really have seen it enough times. Our last cruise they did not have much of anything on. My folks who did the same cruise a month later had the same complaint.

Captain Nash, on the Crown in October, even made a joke out of watching reruns of "LOVE BOAT" and "MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING". BTW - we watched the movie both on the big screen and in our room and still found nothing funny about it. I guess you have to be Greek to get it??

Just finished a partial canal cruise on Jan 23rd. Grabbed a couple of pictures of the TV Guide. I combined them into one so the bottom is a bit fuzzy but you will see the channels offered on the Coral.

31d531dd.jpg

I know we didn't have that many channels on the Golden. I know we didn't have TNT, Boomerang, Cartoon Network.

Archived