Did I Miss the Boat??

I just received my C & A welcome magazine, which has the cruise coupons ($25 off the 4-night cruise). However, I have already booked my second cruise for June on the Sovereign of the Seas through Travelocity. Is it too late to use this coupon?? I will not make my final payment to Travelocity until April. Should I call Travelocity or RCI too see if they will accept it??

Call them with it. They will accept it because they know the alternative, you will cancel and rebook using the coupon. I booked for Navigator last Oct. for Oct. 05 and received the C&A book with a coupon in January. I submitted it and they responded with a new invoice that same day......

We had booked through Travelocity for 1 of our cruises. I called Travelocity told them I had the coupon. And then we faxed all our info and the coupon directly to RCI to the fax # on the back of the coupon and they credited our credit card about a week later.

Good Luck

Archived