Spot for Free Internet in Roatan?

Bflo Cruiser

I don't know if there was anything closer but I asked and asked and had to walk about a mile from Coxen Hole port to a small open air restaurant that had free wifi. But we did enjoy a drink and the view of the water and they didn't push us out and let me use the wifi as long as I wanted.

• 2 years later...

We need to know where you are docking. I persoanlly wouldn't walk around Coxen Hole without a destination in mind. Certainly not a mile away as someone mentioned. Most bigger cruiseports have internet available nearby.

If you are going to West Bay or West End, you will find cafes/hot spots there.

• 2 weeks later...
Call me crazy, but I am hoping to download my e-mail in Roatan? Is anyone aware of a place in Roatan that offers free wi-fi? We have found this at other ports and it saves a great deal of time/money.

Ask some of the ship staffers, they usually dock in the same ports every couple of weeks or so, and that type of intel is common knowledge to them. When they get off work you can usually see them making a bee-line for free wifi, especially the younger ones carrying laptops or tablets.

Archived