Conditioner and smoothies (not necessarily together!)

luv2cruz62

Departing in 5 weeks :D....Just a couple of questions that I could not find on other threads.

1. Is it true that there is only shampoo and body wash in the showers? Do I need to bring my own conditioner?:rolleyes:

2. Does anyone have info on the smoothie card that I have read about? (stumbled on the info by accident, and cannot find it again!)

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

OP.. unless you are in a suite, the shampoo is a combo shampoo/conditioner. If conditioner is important to you I would bring your own. You can ask the room steward to bring you a bottle of conditioner and usually they will, but if it would make it an uncomfortable cruise for you without it, I wouldn't chance it, I would just bring my own.

I have never spoken to anyone who has purchased the Smoothy deal, but just from what I have read on here, I also believe it is just for teens. It is a coupon book that you purchase and as you get a Smoothy you give them a coupon.

I hope you love the Star as much as we have in the past. She has an amazing crew.

Archived