Wet Wendy's

kelkel2

Wet Wendy's is a bar in Cozumel and has been recommended to us by others, but I can't seem to get any good information as to how to get there. Has anyone ever been there? Is it downtown? Last time we went shopping downtown and hit up the starbucks so we are familiar with downtown and the port area I just don't recall ever seeing this bar. I believe their website said it was off of the intersection of 2nd and 5th. I believe that is somewhere not within walking distance of the port, as I don't remember it being in that area. Could anyone confirm this for us? We would really like to go but can't seem to find good directions.

Thanks for the help as always :)

Wet Wendy's is a bar in Cozumel and has been recommended to us by others, but I can't seem to get any good information as to how to get there. Has anyone ever been there? Is it downtown? Last time we went shopping downtown and hit up the starbucks so we are familiar with downtown and the port area I just don't recall ever seeing this bar. I believe their website said it was off of the intersection of 2nd and 5th. I believe that is somewhere not within walking distance of the port, as I don't remember it being in that area. Could anyone confirm this for us? We would really like to go but can't seem to find good directions.

Did you try to look at it on Google Maps?

http://www.wetwendys.com/directions

Wet Wendy's website has the directions.

If you go to the town square go to the back of the square and take a left at the first street that goes through and it will be just down about a half a block on your left. Really nice people run it and it has great margaritas!, just a small place. I organized a meet and greet with other scubadivers that were staying on Cozumel last April. We are going back to Coz for a week at the end of May and my spouse said "I want to back to Wet Wendy's!"

Tom

OMG Hubby and I went there last year. We happened to stubble upon her while wasting time before going scuba diving. We LOVED it. They have the best margaritas. Now we're cruising this year and spending the day at Nachi Cocum, but hubby says "We have to go back to Wendy's!" I'm so happy I found this thread and site because I couldn't remember where it was!

Yes, it is downtown about two or three blocks in from the street that runs along the water. It is right in the middle...I think you can ask any of the shopkeepers. Take a cab into downtown and tell the cabbie you want to go to wet wendys We just happened upon it.

It is not "near" starbucks, maybe about 1/4 mile north. It is located in the main town square area. The "street" it is on (Avenida 5) is not a "street" per say, but part of the pedestrian mall area of the downtown square. You will need to be dropped off near by and walk in. Avenida 5 is the first block in off the water front. Chances are your ship will be a couple of miles south and you will need to take a cab to the main downtown area. Ask the cabbie to take you to "el centro". Once there look for the tall clock tower in the main square area. From there walk north through the mall area(water on your left) and it will be on the left side of the "street" without cars. If you do reach an actual street with cars you went to far.

Archived