Butler Arnie on the Gem?

KevinsCruising

I'm not entirely sure, but I thought Arnie went to the Epic.. But I also heard that he was hoping to transfer to another ship, so who knows! I have his card, but there is no email address on it.. His full name (if it's the same Arnie) is Arnulfo Corona. Edited to add - can't find the thread that shows for "ask and answer" about different ships' staff...

Robin

Yup, that's the same Arnie! What a great guy - we were surprised when the OS did not have the Bose system that the Pearl had, and Arnie INSISTED that we borrow his speakers for our iPod.. He was amazing, and so very sweet! There was a thread somewhere on here where you could post a question looking for certain staff, but I can't find it now...

Robin

Robin,

Yes Arnie was the best. I told him that at my old job I worked with a Phillipino who brought me Phillipine food once in a while and that I missed it.

On the third night, he brought to our suite a plate of Phillipene food that he made himself. Now that was amazing service and because of people like Arnie I continue to sail and support NCL.

;)

Arnie was fabulous!!! We were on the Jewel in an AB last year in June. He told us then that he thought he'd be going to the Epic in September. So bummed. We'll be on the Jewel in 2 weeks and I was hoping he might've stayed!

Archived