Legend Cabins 137/235?

bzv143

Help! Both of these "A1/A2" cabins, 137 or 235, on all deck plans look smaller than the others. Has anyone been in either cabin (across from the Handicapped and right next to the elevators) and can advise if these are smaller and/or noisy because of the elevator sharing a wall? Thanks! :rolleyes:

bzv143, I have stayed in 232 (across from 235) and have to agree with Martita B. that both 137 and 235are in excellent locations!! As for 137 and 235 looking smaller, I would guess that they are the same size as 232 and 234 and it might be a slight error in printing. HTH

Lisa :)

Lisa

I couldn't help but have a few tears in my eyes when I read you stayed in Suite # 232 ~that was my Mother's and my "house" for many years ~when my Brother joined us his Suite was always #234.

To this day it's hard for me to walk past #232 ~~soooo many wonderful memories! OHHH if those walls could talk!:eek:

These suites, including those across the hall are perfectly located.

Martita B.

Archived