Equinox arcade in kids area questions

audrey2580

re: Equinox: Can someone please tell me about the arcade in the kids club?

Are the games connected to the main part of the 6 year olds area so they can be used whenever?

How much are the games? Not sure I want to give my 6 year old a sea pass card but can't imagine leaving him there without anyway to play a game or two.

If we decide to let him play a game at pick up time (before we leave) can I enter the club and buy him the game?

re: Equinox: Can someone please tell me about the arcade in the kids club?

Are the games connected to the main part of the 6 year olds area so they can be used whenever?

How much are the games? Not sure I want to give my 6 year old a sea pass card but can't imagine leaving him there without anyway to play a game or two.

If we decide to let him play a game at pick up time (before we leave) can I enter the club and buy him the game?

Although I have not been on the Equinox, I can share our experience on the Solstice last month. The arcarde was open to anyone (adults or children, but you could not leave kids there alone.) Only the Tween age group had "arcade time" planned into their Fun Factory Intinerary. Our 4 & 6 yr old wanted to go there the 1st night, and we only played a few games on account of the games being priced $1.50-$2.50 a game :eek: They had a great system (being sarcastic) where your child could pay with their sea pass. If my kids were tweens, we'd have to take out a small loan to pay for their week long playing. It'd be nice if Celebrity had a premium arcarde deal like thier drink packages if we choose to sail when our kids are older.

And, no, we don't go on a cruise to play arcade games...but later in the evening our boys were not interested in Broadway shows or watching live music. It's what was available.

Thanks for the quick repley. So is it attached to the kids club where they can go in whenever without adults when we drop them off. I'm not really a fan of that. They are 6 and 7.

Not sure of the Equinox, but on The Solstice it was NOT attatched to the Kid's club. (but on the same level) I think only the tweens could be in there without an adult.

Archived