Queen's Grill Maitre D Andrew Nelder

Oliver Wilson

I am looking for the last name of 'Oliver' who was managing the Queens grill last summer on the QM2. Can anyone help me there?

Thanks

There are three that I have spoken too in the past Oliver de Guzman ex QE2, Oliver Lau head waiter on QE2 and QM2 and Oliver Vuckovic just QM2 I think. You are probably looking For de Guzman I think he is Maitre'd on QE now??? Hope that helps

There are three that I have spoken too in the past Oliver de Guzman ex QE2, Oliver Lau head waiter on QE2 and QM2 and Oliver Vuckovic just QM2 I think. You are probably looking For de Guzman I think he is Maitre'd on QE now??? Hope that helps

Oliver de Guzman was indeed the Maitre'd on the QE when we sailed in January.

Aaah yes I thought de Guzman was on QE he is very good and pleasant I remember him from QE2.

Sinus 501 I believe all three are on QE if you know who exactly you are looking for and need to get in touch I am happy to pass on a message when Iam on QE next week.

• 4 weeks later...
It would seem that Andrew is retiring in 20 months time so he will be around for a few more voyages yet. He is as good as ever.

He was certainly in good form on our cruise to the fiords last week. On the last night his desk in the Queen's Grill had a small red cone perched on it - with the words "Grumpy Old Git" written on it.

One of the great characters of Cunard - sadly, they don't make 'em like that any more.

Archived