Beaches During Elementary School Spring Break?

walkertb

My friends and I are going on a cruise in April. We are all teachers and are going on a cruise during our spring break so we are expecting large crowds of families also on spring break vacations. We are looking for a relaxing beach with a bar and possibly a pool. It sounds like there aren't really any all inclusive beaches like in some of the other ports I've been to before. We have been looking at maybe getting a beach pass to the Marriott or Royal Palms. Does anyone have any other suggestions on where we could possibly go. We thought about Rum Point but we don't really want to snorkel or do any other excursions and it seems like that is the only way of getting out there besides renting a car! Are there any other beaches besides Rum Point or 7 Mile that might work for us- especially anything that might be more adult oriented and have less kids? We also were looking at booking a spa treatment at one of the hotels and wondering if that would possibly include a day pass to the rest of their facilities?

Archived