Bon Voyage - Sling Bag for kids

Mom2Evie

When we cruised last year, I had the Mermaid Towel gift set waiting for our daughter in our cabin. She loved it! This year, she's a bit old for a gift set like that, so I was considering the Sling Bag & t-shirt set from Bon Voyage. If any of you have ordered this bag, can you let me know if you were happy with it? How sturdy was it? Was it worth the money & was your child pleased?

. SlingBagRed.jpgSling Bag Set $19.95

Item # 7K5

When we cruised last year, I had the Mermaid Towel gift set waiting for our daughter in our cabin. She loved it! This year, she's a bit old for a gift set like that, so I was considering the Sling Bag & t-shirt set from Bon Voyage. If any of you have ordered this bag, can you let me know if you were happy with it? How sturdy was it? Was it worth the money & was your child pleased?

. SlingBagRed.jpgSling Bag Set $19.95

Item # 7K5

I ordered this exact item back on our April 2009 cruise for my son who was 12 at the time. It had just past his birthday when we cruised so it was a cruise bday gift...it was cute and worth the money ..bag is not too big..he carried it ashore and kept lotion, his sunglasses, ipod and other small belongings in it. good for a day bag..it is not very heavy duty like a school book bag would be. Depending on how old your daughter is she would like it. I ordered the largest youth size for the t-shirt which was like a 12-14 or 14-16..it ran small...he out grew it by summer. water bottle is good..for the money it was worth it. If over age 12 I wouldn't bother with it.

Depending on how old your daughter is she would like it. I ordered the largest youth size for the t-shirt which was like a 12-14 or 14-16..it ran small...he out grew it by summer. water bottle is good..for the money it was worth it. If over age 12 I wouldn't bother with it.

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I think I'll order this for her today.

We cruise in April & my DD doesn't turn 10 until July. She's perfectly average for her size, if not a bit smaller than her classmates. She is currently in a size 8/10 t-shirt, so I should be safe order her the youth 10/12, don't you think?

Archived