Scuba diving/Belize

thevacationer

Hello everyone, I am booked on the Glory on May 1. Hopefully going to Belize. Has anyone done the scuba diving excursion from the ship? Or could you recommend a good company in Belize for Scuba diving. If you did the ship excursion could you give a little review regarding your dives.

Thanks so much for any assistance you can give. We are certified divers.

thanks

Hello everyone, I am booked on the Glory on May 1. Hopefully going to Belize. Has anyone done the scuba diving excursion from the ship? Or could you recommend a good company in Belize for Scuba diving. If you did the ship excursion could you give a little review regarding your dives.

Thanks so much for any assistance you can give. We are certified divers.

thanks

I'm going soon in March and had much the same questions. There is a ton of very recent information on the scuba/snorkel thread (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40). Just search on Belize.

right now i can't decide on doing the ship dive tour or taking the tender to shore and taking an operator from belize city. both say they have great diving. i can't seem to find a one way or the other review. i'll be there next month so i need to figure it out soon. any ideas anyone? thanks.

Archived