Choosing Balcony Room on Dream

scrapstuff12

We are looking at balconies on the Dream. The ones available at the 8S level right now are 12212, 12216, 12221, 12225, and 12202.

I am kind of mentally eliminating 12212 and 12225 because of proximity to outside doors.

I like the thought of being here b/c of my 4 y/o loving Waterworks.

We are looking at balconies on the Dream. The ones available at the 8S level right now are 12212, 12216, 12221, 12225, and 12202.

I am kind of mentally eliminating 12212 and 12225 because of proximity to outside doors.

I like the thought of being here b/c of my 4 y/o loving Waterworks.

Those balconies aren't covered. The 8P balconies are covered and are also spa cabins.

I met some friends on the Dream that stayed in 12202 & 12204. I got to spend some time in their rooms and on their balconies. I wouldn't worry about Deck 12 being uncovered. People above would have to lean way over the railing and look down to see you, and it's the adults only serenity deck that's above those. They weren't worried about it, nor were we with a similar room on the Conquest. There are very few rooms on that floor, it's quiet, and it's extremely close to the Waterworks. Those friends of mine totally loved their room and that location. It's better to hear about it in his words: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1183689&page=7

Archived