st pete/clearwater to tampa cost for transportation

p53_1999

looking for the easiest way to get to tampa from st pete/clearwater airport. also need a hotel by pier for pre night. is there a car rental place near pier as i am staying an extra week in tampa area when i return from cruise. thank you for the sugges icon_biggrin.giftions

For transportation from St Pete/Clwtr to Tampa check out both Super Shuttle and Tampa Bay Shuttle. Both of these will be cheaper than a cab.

As far as lodging, there are several threads down the page with info on various hotels and links for them and the visitors bureau. Check them out to get some info on the downtown hotels. Not aware of any car rentals downtown. Will probably have to take a shuttle/cab to the airport. Maybe RobTam knows of a car place closer or can help you out.

If you check out the other Tampa threads and have more questions feel free to ask.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;5;3;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Ryndam Pacific Coastal May 3

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;5;17;21;30;00&timezone=GMT-1000

Dawn Princess Alaska May 17

Super Shuttle is a good option for getting to Tampa hotels the cheapest. There is a Hertz office in Downtown Tampa about 1/3 mile from the port at the Marriott Waterside if you want to rent a car, the number of people you have with you can make this the least expensive option and worth checking out. They will also take you to the port when you return a car.

If you need more info on that let me know (I work for Hertz)

Carnival Paradise 4/01 Western Caribbean

Carnival Paradise 3/02 Southern Caribbean

Coming Soon... Caribbean Princess 5/1/04

Archived